Our team are skilled in both the private and public care sectors, with many years spent focusing on eating disorders. Since the launch of our first residential care service in 2007 our team has grown and evolved to deliver the unique approach we use. As a team, we employ different therapies and approaches to produce individually tailored care packages that will provide our clientele with the tools to live a happier life.
We are committed to meeting the challenges of specialist health care and adhering to the highest possible standards. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Value for Money
At Vivre Care we aim to work collaboratively with commissioners, referrers and families to reduce the total cost of eating disorders care. Our specialist residential programs offer cost effective alternatives to traditional residential treatments, with no compromise on quality. The total residential/ treatment The total residential/ treatment cost package is approximately equivalent to half the price of an in-patient bed.
Who we care for
- Individuals who are struggling with a severe eating disorder
- Individuals whose ability has been compromised to such an extent that they are unable to live their lives without highly intensive support
- Individuals who have been unable to achieve stabilisation in the community
- Individuals who are medically stable
- Those who are agreeable to a residential admission; and, will cooperatively participate in the services provided
- Individuals who are competent to give informed consent
At Vivre Care we aim to offer a range of therapeutic interventions to complement both our philosophy and the specific aims of the client
Therapeutic interventions may include:
• goal setting
• group therapy
• anxiety management
• nutritional rehabilitation
• self esteem
• food skills
• lifestyle management
• art therapy
• activity management